Boys Spring League Info – updated 3/2020
1-2 clinic style practices with stations for every player to learn fundamentals of all positions. Team drills to learn offensive and defensive concepts.
Games will start week 2 or 3 (depending on talent level). Games will be officiated.
Please us the “Contact Us” form if you have any questions about the upcoming season.
- Flier: Download
- Starts: March 1, 2020 at 6-8pm
- Dates: Mar 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 19, 29
- Times: First 2 weeks are practice sessions from 6-8pm. Officiated games start week 3 and players will play one game from 6-7pm or 7-8pm
- Time Change: Mar 8 practice is from 3-5pm
- Cost (Pay with credit card before March 1)
- (With a new jersey):$150
- (I’ll use my old jersey):$140
- Cost after league begins: $165
- Location: Rising Stars Complex
- Schedule Coming March 13
- **Registration Form and Instructions**
- US Lacrosse Insurance: US Lax Membership Page
- Tri-City Waiver: ***Sign Online Waiver***
- Pay with PayPal (you don’t need to create an account)
We encourage all parents to read our Parents Guide to lacrosse. It contains tips about safety, equipment, rules, sportsmanship, and a plethora of links you can use to help your son or daughter enjoy the game of lacrosse. We encourage you to get involved with your child and if you have some extra time, please contact us about donating your time as a coach or volunteer. There are many ways to help which require only a couple hours of week.